Life on Ravnica

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Life on Ravnica
Life on Ravnica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days

4 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 3 Empty Re: Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days

Post by Mortemvenit 18/12/15, 06:21 pm

Erik looked and smiled at the troops before looking at the girl, he didn't want to deal with the dimir yet, though he might need to information later, he looked up at the soilders and stood up straight waiting for them to ask questions, better not to anger to boras, there anger was known even through the old texts he read on his home plane
Mortemvenit
Mortemvenit
Adept Scribe

RP Points : 3148

Character Sheet
Attributes:
Attributes--
RaceRaceWeird (Human)
ClassClassArtisan
Movement ScoreMovement Score0.5
Labour ScoreLabour Score0.5
Charisma ScoreCharisma Score1
Intellect ScoreIntellect Score2
WW0 (2.5)
UU0 (1.5)
BB0.0
RR2 (-1.5)
GG0.0
Power - KeywordsPower - Keywords0d10 - Prowess (1d10 - NA)
AbsorbAbsorb1

Toughness:
Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 3 Black_bar_big  (10/10)
Inventory & Spells:

Back to top Go down

Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 3 Empty Re: Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days

Post by Master of Ceremonies 18/12/15, 07:01 pm

The soldiers and Wojek marched around the corner, pushing past citizens. Immediately an official detached from the Phalanx, he wore a pointy helmet obscuring his face, and had a hand on the sword on his belt.

The elf guide was apprehended before he could dart away.

The man faced you. "Step away from the offenders, Citizen, we'll take it from here.

Several soldiers approached the subdued wolf.

An officer wearing less pointy, more ornate armour arrived. "This officer is going to have to ask you a few questions." said the helmeted individual, finally addressing Erik again.
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies

RP Points : 3183

https://life-on-ravnica.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortemvenit 18/12/15, 07:10 pm

Erik nodded "Of course Officer" He said acting respectful, in truth he had no idea what the guide had done, however if it got him out of being paid the better, he did look at the offender and turned to the officer "She is Mute, made so" He pointed out, he didn't want to make them angry however he had a feeling that she might of being made to do this ((Question, anyway to tell if a person has being affected by mind magic?))
Mortemvenit
Mortemvenit
Adept Scribe

Character Sheet
Attributes:
Attributes--
RaceRaceWeird (Human)
ClassClassArtisan
WW0 (2.5)
UU0 (1.5)
BB0.0
RR2 (-1.5)
GG0.0
AbsorbAbsorb1

Toughness:
Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 3 Black_bar_big  (10/10)
Inventory & Spells:

Back to top Go down

Post by Master of Ceremonies 18/12/15, 07:25 pm

((That would fall under a facet of Scrying, or hand reveal .

Another aspect of Scrying is getting the Most to offer several positive events, like a hard choice.))

"Noted." Said the helmeted man, removing said helmet. He had fair-pink skin and light brown hair. His smile was radiant and charming. He had two guards lift the elf thief delicately, one cut her bonds with a glowing dagger.

The pale armoured officer removed her helmet. She had blond hair and piercing blue eyes. Up close, the Azorius symbols was evidently all over her armour, and white her cape had blue stitching "Okay, describe exactly what happened son." She said in an emotionless voice.

Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies

Back to top Go down

Post by Master of Ceremonies 18/12/15, 07:38 pm

Several other citizens were interviewed in the background, but Eric's involvement had clearly been conveyed.
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortemvenit 18/12/15, 07:46 pm

"Well I was walking past this shop and I noticed someone in the back picking the lock, a violation of law 0230, knowing this I used a little magic to bound her as you can see, once that happened this beast appeared and tried to attack, that's when I send the shop keeper for help as I though I wouldn't be able to stop the beast, but thankfully I did, though it did attempt to attack me, violating law 0128" He said finishing the story
Mortemvenit
Mortemvenit
Adept Scribe

Character Sheet
Attributes:
Attributes--
RaceRaceWeird (Human)
ClassClassArtisan
WW0 (2.5)
UU0 (1.5)
BB0.0
RR2 (-1.5)
GG0.0
AbsorbAbsorb1

Toughness:
Inventory & Spells:

Back to top Go down

Post by Master of Ceremonies 18/12/15, 07:53 pm

The woman put a hand on her brow, as if headached. "I believe your story." She said confidently.
"Are you aware you technically broke law 0004, via unlicensed use of Heiromancy?" She asked, bemused.

Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortemvenit 18/12/15, 07:57 pm

Erik blinked "I apologise, yes, now that you bring it up, I didn't think" He muttered clearly upset by this "A law was being commited so I did what I though I should do, apologise, punishment to be decided by ranking member by law O820 is that correct?" He asked
Mortemvenit
Mortemvenit
Adept Scribe

Character Sheet
Attributes:
Attributes--
RaceRaceWeird (Human)
ClassClassArtisan
WW0 (2.5)
UU0 (1.5)
BB0.0
RR2 (-1.5)
GG0.0
AbsorbAbsorb1

Toughness:
Inventory & Spells:

Back to top Go down

Post by Master of Ceremonies 18/12/15, 08:22 pm

"Indeed." The officer agreed. "I am that ranking officer." She led Erik over to the green elf who had been detained in metal. The woman invoked her search warrant, and removed Eric's money pouch from the pale guide elfs pocket. In retrospection, his tunic was a dark shade of green. The woman removed a dagger from the elf. On its hilt was a crude symbol of four insect mandibles.
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortemvenit 18/12/15, 08:31 pm

Erik looked at it and remained quiet letting the officer work, he looked at the elf, muttering under his breathe that he should of known he had been robbed, he looked at the elf and the officer "How did you know he had committed a crime?" He asked, he would like to know
Mortemvenit
Mortemvenit
Adept Scribe

Character Sheet
Attributes:
Attributes--
RaceRaceWeird (Human)
ClassClassArtisan
WW0 (2.5)
UU0 (1.5)
BB0.0
RR2 (-1.5)
GG0.0
AbsorbAbsorb1

Toughness:
Inventory & Spells:

Back to top Go down

Post by Master of Ceremonies 18/12/15, 08:43 pm

"Heiromancy can be used to track down or protect wealth." She said. She returned another pouch of gold to a stall owner down the street.
Activity in the Bazaar had recovered, as if nothing had ever happened.
"I'm going to let you off with a warning. But I'm also going to give you directions to Hallowed Square. There are recruitment stalls for all the guilds. You have the skills of an Arrester. What district were you raised in?" She asked, slipping into a more jovial tone. She seemed glad to be away from the Boros.
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortemvenit 18/12/15, 08:48 pm

((What district would I be from?))
Mortemvenit
Mortemvenit
Adept Scribe

Character Sheet
Attributes:
Attributes--
RaceRaceWeird (Human)
ClassClassArtisan
WW0 (2.5)
UU0 (1.5)
BB0.0
RR2 (-1.5)
GG0.0
AbsorbAbsorb1

Toughness:
Inventory & Spells:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortemvenit 18/12/15, 08:52 pm

Erik blinked "I can't think of the name, it was a guildless place on the water, I use to fish there" He said thinking it up on the spot, hoping she didn't notice
Mortemvenit
Mortemvenit
Adept Scribe

Character Sheet
Attributes:
Attributes--
RaceRaceWeird (Human)
ClassClassArtisan
WW0 (2.5)
UU0 (1.5)
BB0.0
RR2 (-1.5)
GG0.0
AbsorbAbsorb1

Toughness:
Inventory & Spells:

Back to top Go down

Post by Master of Ceremonies 18/12/15, 09:02 pm

"Okay, before I let you go, what's your name and address?"

the helmet holding man had managed to metallically bind both the Wolf and elf, who were allowed in proximity to calm the former.

((This is the Alvine district, you live on Courier Lane.

You can go by Erik if you want, a more Ravnica name would be Imrich or Arek, to reference cards/story.))
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortemvenit 18/12/15, 09:08 pm

"I am Erik, I recently moved to live on Courier lane, thank you" He said with a smile, he was glad he atleast had a one in with the azorius, now he had a couple of other things left to do, he looked at the elf and wondered why she had the dimir symbol, if he had to bet he was in danger now just saying the name near her
Mortemvenit
Mortemvenit
Adept Scribe

Character Sheet
Attributes:
Attributes--
RaceRaceWeird (Human)
ClassClassArtisan
WW0 (2.5)
UU0 (1.5)
BB0.0
RR2 (-1.5)
GG0.0
AbsorbAbsorb1

Toughness:
Inventory & Spells:

Back to top Go down

Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 3 Empty hey

Post by Mortemvenit 18/12/15, 09:13 pm

hey
Mortemvenit
Mortemvenit
Adept Scribe

Character Sheet
Attributes:
Attributes--
RaceRaceWeird (Human)
ClassClassArtisan
WW0 (2.5)
UU0 (1.5)
BB0.0
RR2 (-1.5)
GG0.0
AbsorbAbsorb1

Toughness:
Inventory & Spells:

Back to top Go down

Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 3 Empty hey

Post by The Dice 18/12/15, 09:13 pm

The member 'Mortemvenit' has done the following action : Dice rolls

'Action Dice' :
Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 3 Xcg5JQj
Result :
Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 3 Mana-symbol-9 Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 3 Mana-symbol-5
The Dice
The Dice
Rankless Neonate

RP Points : 3093

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortemvenit 18/12/15, 09:22 pm

Erik looked around and found a café and sat down ordering what came across as coffee in this world, he smiled as he sat down and enjoyed it while working out what to do, he wanted to learn, and it seems the azorius fitted his needs
Mortemvenit
Mortemvenit
Adept Scribe

Character Sheet
Attributes:
Attributes--
RaceRaceWeird (Human)
ClassClassArtisan
WW0 (2.5)
UU0 (1.5)
BB0.0
RR2 (-1.5)
GG0.0
AbsorbAbsorb1

Toughness:
Inventory & Spells:

Back to top Go down

Post by Master of Ceremonies 18/12/15, 09:31 pm

His beverage came in a clay mug.
The coffee was neither robusta or Arabica. Simica blend was strong and mildly sweet, and it foamed as if it had been percolated.

The cafes was full so he ended up sitting in the sun, which was dimmed by clouds now. A tree with goldfish bark and 7 different blossoms grew nearby.

The only other outdoor table had two men sitting at it, playing a strange game of chess where each piece represented a guild on one side, and on the other 5 strange carved pieces flanked by wooden small hooded figures.
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortemvenit 18/12/15, 09:37 pm

Erik watched the game with interest but didn't care much about the rules, he enjoyed the sun and would soon go home where he would work out what to do, he was thinking about the azorius guild but he wanted to check out the other guilds
Mortemvenit
Mortemvenit
Adept Scribe

Character Sheet
Attributes:
Attributes--
RaceRaceWeird (Human)
ClassClassArtisan
WW0 (2.5)
UU0 (1.5)
BB0.0
RR2 (-1.5)
GG0.0
AbsorbAbsorb1

Toughness:
Inventory & Spells:

Back to top Go down

Post by Master of Ceremonies 19/12/15, 10:14 pm

The men finished their game of Ravslag. The sun had begun to set, the day had gone so fast.
Amber light filtered through the endless cityscape on the horizon. The hue was warp and amplified by the fumes coming from some of the buildings.

A shadow grew, and the MC appeared sitting opposite Erik. His dark suit and garish the seemed rather sleazy in comparison to the Ravnica seen so far, loose tunics or medieval garb. Even the Elf thiefs apparel seemed more normal. Dark brick coloured pants, a loose beige shirt under a black leather jacket. Shady perhaps, but nothing artificial.

The master seemed intentionally out of place. He sipped an unseen liquid from a small modern white mug, then let it clink down on a small factory made plate.

"Getting cosy?" He asked.
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortemvenit 20/12/15, 12:22 pm

Erik nodded with a slight smile "Indeed, and I imagine you have been watching" He said with a smile
Mortemvenit
Mortemvenit
Adept Scribe

Character Sheet
Attributes:
Attributes--
RaceRaceWeird (Human)
ClassClassArtisan
WW0 (2.5)
UU0 (1.5)
BB0.0
RR2 (-1.5)
GG0.0
AbsorbAbsorb1

Toughness:
Inventory & Spells:

Back to top Go down

Post by Master of Ceremonies 20/12/15, 12:41 pm

The master of Ceremonies smiled sardonically. He pushed the cup to the centre of the table. It had a drop of crimson liquid filled with white mana at the bottom.

"Inaction Injunction." He said, flicking the magic card into the table. The art depicted Erik binding the thief. "You have already won yourself a few patrons. Men and women willing to spend part of their soul for entertainment."

He cleaned his lip with the handkerchief in his pocket, and then produced a small folder of paper work.

"A fake background kid, it follows your description. You were born in the fishing district of Sejire. Also, you get a fishing rod." He placed one leaning on the table. "There is a zonot just round the corner if you ever want to go fishing... very big fish, the viewers would like that."
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortemvenit 20/12/15, 01:11 pm

Erik looked through the background with a smile "No thank you, though I think the patrons will have enough interesting things to look at" He said with a smile
Mortemvenit
Mortemvenit
Adept Scribe

Character Sheet
Attributes:
Attributes--
RaceRaceWeird (Human)
ClassClassArtisan
WW0 (2.5)
UU0 (1.5)
BB0.0
RR2 (-1.5)
GG0.0
AbsorbAbsorb1

Toughness:
Inventory & Spells:

Back to top Go down

Post by Master of Ceremonies 20/12/15, 01:22 pm

The master shrugged. He snapped his fingers, causing the cup and magic card to disappear . He clinked down payment for the coffee on the table.
"You did good kid." He said indifferently.
Then vanishesd like the light of day.

((And so it begins.))
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum