Life on Ravnica

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Life on Ravnica
Life on Ravnica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days

4 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 6 Empty hey

Post by Mortemvenit 30/12/15, 01:46 am

Erik smiled as he came over, he could sense his craziness but he hoped he wasn't going to die here, if worst came to worst he could climb out "Yeah, mind if you help me out?" He asked with a streaching hand ((Charisma))
Mortemvenit
Mortemvenit
Adept Scribe

RP Points : 3127

Character Sheet
Attributes:
Attributes--
RaceRaceWeird (Human)
ClassClassArtisan
Movement ScoreMovement Score0.5
Labour ScoreLabour Score0.5
Charisma ScoreCharisma Score1
Intellect ScoreIntellect Score2
WW0 (2.5)
UU0 (1.5)
BB0.0
RR2 (-1.5)
GG0.0
Power - KeywordsPower - Keywords0d10 - Prowess (1d10 - NA)
AbsorbAbsorb1

Toughness:
Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 6 Black_bar_big  (10/10)
Inventory & Spells:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dice 30/12/15, 01:46 am

The member 'Mortemvenit' has done the following action : Dice rolls

'Action Dice' :
Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 6 Xcg5JQj
Result :
Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 6 Mana-symbol-7 Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 6 Mana-symbol-2 Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 6 Mana-symbol-9 Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 6 Mana-symbol-6
The Dice
The Dice
Rankless Neonate

RP Points : 3072

Back to top Go down

Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 6 Empty Re: Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days

Post by Master of Ceremonies 31/12/15, 03:10 pm

((Okay, you get a 10*.
In the name of Charms, I think hard choices should give 3 options hence.))

Choose one —

• The goblin subjects you to non-fatal experimentation.

• The Goblin tries to kill you, but falters in doing so.

• Out of the boiling vat and into Rix Maadi. (The Fire.)

((*Probably just probability, but I think we can see the effects of a +0 Area.))
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies

RP Points : 3162

https://life-on-ravnica.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 6 Empty Re: Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days

Post by Mortemvenit 31/12/15, 03:13 pm

Non fatal experimentation
Mortemvenit
Mortemvenit
Adept Scribe

Character Sheet
Attributes:
Attributes--
RaceRaceWeird (Human)
ClassClassArtisan
WW0 (2.5)
UU0 (1.5)
BB0.0
RR2 (-1.5)
GG0.0
AbsorbAbsorb1

Toughness:
Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 6 Black_bar_big  (10/10)
Inventory & Spells:

Back to top Go down

Post by Master of Ceremonies 31/12/15, 04:10 pm

The goblin pulls on several chains, and the propeller/engine/dynamo drops down into the water of the vat. One of its blades glances of your head, shattering the vestiges of your abunan ward.

You hear more cackling, and then the sound of an electric switch. The turbine creaks, and then begins to spin slowly, pulling you along with it as the water turns.

You notice elements on the bottom of the  vat begin to glow.

Boiled and Blended ; what could this achieve?

The blades become faster, and soon the water is uncomfortably hot.

Its beginning to sting. And then you notice red mana flowing from the elements. No need to hike a mountain if magic is burning you alive.

And that seems to be what its doing now. Every inch of your skin aches and blisters. Not that you can see it, your eyes are clenched shut. The blade is spinning faster now, you are slammed against the edge of the vat and sliced at more than not.

You take a particularly brutal hit to the head. You black out.

Upon waking, you notice your clothes in the corner of the now dry vat. The Dimir keyrune is glittering on the ground besides you.

You attempt to stand up, but find yourself unable to raise your head more than a metre above the ground. And then you notice your glowing read hands protruding from your body.

You feel a bit weird.

Portrait.:
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortemvenit 31/12/15, 04:22 pm

Erik looked at himself and knocked on the door with his weird hands, hoping someone will answer and he could get an answer to what happened to him
Mortemvenit
Mortemvenit
Adept Scribe

Character Sheet
Attributes:
Attributes--
RaceRaceWeird (Human)
ClassClassArtisan
WW0 (2.5)
UU0 (1.5)
BB0.0
RR2 (-1.5)
GG0.0
AbsorbAbsorb1

Toughness:
Inventory & Spells:

Back to top Go down

Post by Master of Ceremonies 31/12/15, 04:45 pm

You see light unhindered by cornea ; seeing the electromagnetic spectrum on a limitless level ; visible light, ultra violet light, infrared, gamma rays. Somehow your consciousness copes. You see minuet details in there entirety, as almost no photon born information is lost.

The hatch of the vat swings open when you knock it with a blobby knuckle.
You look out at a small warehouse. The ground it strewn with wires, chains, nuts and bolts, burnt rodent corpses and drops of hissing blue plasma. Quite an obstacle course. On the ground nearby, you notice the goblin that was taunting you before. It appears to be unconscious or dead. Judging from the newest burn mark, it must have electrocuted itself ; focusing on infrared you ascertain that the goblins heart is still beating, but only just.

On closer examination, you suspect you are capable of traveling through the wires at high speed, but that the process may be harmful.
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortemvenit 31/12/15, 09:02 pm

Erik wouldn't risk it and just walked slowly towards him, he could work out what to do to save him
Mortemvenit
Mortemvenit
Adept Scribe

Character Sheet
Attributes:
Attributes--
RaceRaceWeird (Human)
ClassClassArtisan
WW0 (2.5)
UU0 (1.5)
BB0.0
RR2 (-1.5)
GG0.0
AbsorbAbsorb1

Toughness:
Inventory & Spells:

Back to top Go down

Post by Master of Ceremonies 07/01/16, 12:18 pm

You approach the goblin. He appears to be twitching, as if being torn apart by electricity from the inside. Perhaps the solution is drain any excess energy? Or maybe the goblin needs defibrillation.

((You can try to justify an Intellect, Labour or Red roll to attempt to save the goblin yourself, or try Charisma & Movement to try to get help.
P.s Apparently you are quite charming by weird standards.))
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortemvenit 22/01/16, 06:48 pm

Intellignec
Mortemvenit
Mortemvenit
Adept Scribe

Character Sheet
Attributes:
Attributes--
RaceRaceWeird (Human)
ClassClassArtisan
WW0 (2.5)
UU0 (1.5)
BB0.0
RR2 (-1.5)
GG0.0
AbsorbAbsorb1

Toughness:
Inventory & Spells:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dice 22/01/16, 06:48 pm

The member 'Mortemvenit' has done the following action : Dice rolls

'Action Dice' :
Result :
Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 6 Mana-symbol-5 Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 6 Mana-symbol-5 Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 6 Mana-symbol-6 Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 6 Mana-symbol-5
The Dice
The Dice
Rankless Neonate

Back to top Go down

Post by Master of Ceremonies 22/01/16, 07:21 pm

Choose one —

• You can administer the Goblin successfully, but it wastes precious time.

• The Goblin cannot be saved.

• You save the Goblin, but it is crippled and a burden.
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortemvenit 22/01/16, 07:29 pm

It is crippled and a burden
Mortemvenit
Mortemvenit
Adept Scribe

Character Sheet
Attributes:
Attributes--
RaceRaceWeird (Human)
ClassClassArtisan
WW0 (2.5)
UU0 (1.5)
BB0.0
RR2 (-1.5)
GG0.0
AbsorbAbsorb1

Toughness:
Inventory & Spells:

Back to top Go down

Post by Master of Ceremonies 25/01/16, 01:31 pm

You use your understanding of biology and inbuilt defibrillators to steady the heartbeat of the Goblin. It shudders, and then is calm. The goblin remains unconscious.

You notice that you have grown in height, and blue structures are appearing within your red plasma body : Human bones reforming.

((Tell me if I haven't made enough options apparent ; you could definitely attempt to exit the warehouse or look for interesting stuff to steal etc...
Also, you have the choice of abandoning the goblin or taking it with you : I think your dormant White and Blue identity would lead to some conflict? While taking a red course of action might extend the time you spend as a mr. electric jello.))
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortemvenit 25/01/16, 05:34 pm

((It's fine))
Erik sighed as he looked at the goblin and tried to pick him up, he would take him, it would be good to have someone who used red mana as a source
Mortemvenit
Mortemvenit
Adept Scribe

Character Sheet
Attributes:
Attributes--
RaceRaceWeird (Human)
ClassClassArtisan
WW0 (2.5)
UU0 (1.5)
BB0.0
RR2 (-1.5)
GG0.0
AbsorbAbsorb1

Toughness:
Inventory & Spells:

Back to top Go down

Post by Master of Ceremonies 26/01/16, 05:02 pm

You heft the goblin over your shoulder : it is surprisingly heavy, but not too difficult.

In the distance, probably on the street nearest to the warehouse, you hear some trumpets and fanfare, muffled by the concrete and distorted by the piping.

If you intend to leave the building, you can either try exiting onto the main street or going down an alley*. There also appears to be a pathway into a cellar or basement, that may potentially lead down to a lower street level.

((Or by blowing a hole in the wall, or going back up the pipe, etc... No limits on what you can TRY.

You rely on (Labor + Move) * 0.5 as opposed to Move while carrying heavy loads as traveling. This doesn't effect you really, but its important to note. Also, I will assume you are carrying all your stuff.))
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortemvenit 26/01/16, 07:05 pm

((Yeah))
Erik sighed and attempted to move him towards the main door into the main street, with all this fan fair it would have to be a popular guild or a wealthy guild, leaving in his mind 4 options azorius, ozohoz, boras and selneystya, he went out to hope he could find some help
Mortemvenit
Mortemvenit
Adept Scribe

Character Sheet
Attributes:
Attributes--
RaceRaceWeird (Human)
ClassClassArtisan
WW0 (2.5)
UU0 (1.5)
BB0.0
RR2 (-1.5)
GG0.0
AbsorbAbsorb1

Toughness:
Inventory & Spells:

Back to top Go down

Post by Master of Ceremonies 28/01/16, 05:04 pm

You step out of the warehouse into the open. The bright sun pierces  the graying rain clouds above.
Even in the open air, the fanfair remains discordant and cloying. The streets are mildly crowded, citizens swarming like ants around a sweet biscuit. But the sweet biscuit is infact a grey wrinkly behemoth bedecked with bleached banners, onyx suns and sunshone gilt reigns. Riding on the flat spine of it is several gaunt specimens of nobility flanked by even gaunter sparcely clad thrulls of the Orzhov.

The thrulls are tossing large glittery confetti from soiled looking satchels. A piece of it hits your shoulder before sinking into your jellatine form. Its a silvery coin ; one of the mysterious 'Alms' you found in your vault. Needless to say, the people are catching the dubious currency in hats and jars and the trays the food they sold.

Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 6 Feat231b_almsbeast
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies

Back to top Go down

Post by mortemvenit1 26/06/16, 11:26 pm

Erik looked at the Ohzozs parade and quickly had to think, the white and black guild were....scary to say the least however they were potential allies and had powerful magic, plus they were not outright illegal, at least at the front of it, he went through the crowd, trying to work out how exactly to work out how to gain the members attention through this crowd
mortemvenit1
mortemvenit1
Rankless Neonate

RP Points : 2872

Character Sheet
Attributes:
Attributes--
RaceRaceHuman
ClassClassArtisan
WW2.5
UU1.5
BB0.0
RR-1.5
GG0.0
Power - KeywordsPower - Keywords1d10 - Graft
AbsorbAbsorb1

Toughness:
Inventory & Spells:

Back to top Go down

Post by Master of Ceremonies 27/06/16, 12:04 am

An idea begins to surface in your head. It's reckless, quite uncharacteristic of you really. You detect the red leylines tangled around the warehouse behind you and a spell comes to mind. [Pyromantics]
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies

Back to top Go down

Post by mortemvenit1 27/06/16, 12:14 am

Erik struggled with this idea, but decided to try it, he could always claim mistaken identity as he looks nothing like he normally does. With this he tried casting the spell to get some attention
mortemvenit1
mortemvenit1
Rankless Neonate

Character Sheet
Attributes:
Attributes--
RaceRaceHuman
ClassClassArtisan
WW2.5
UU1.5
BB0.0
RR-1.5
GG0.0
AbsorbAbsorb1

Toughness:
Inventory & Spells:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dice 27/06/16, 12:14 am

The member 'mortemvenit1' has done the following action : Dice rolls

'Action Dice' :
Result :
Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 6 Mana-symbol-7 Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 6 Mana-symbol-7 Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 6 Mana-symbol-9 Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 6 Mana-symbol-6
The Dice
The Dice
Rankless Neonate

Back to top Go down

Post by Master of Ceremonies 27/06/16, 07:03 pm

Choose one -
› Incinerate all the Civilians.
› Send a chaotic column of fire into the air.
› Incinerate the thrull.
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies

Back to top Go down

Post by mortemvenit1 27/06/16, 07:05 pm

Send a chaotic column of fire into the air
mortemvenit1
mortemvenit1
Rankless Neonate

Character Sheet
Attributes:
Attributes--
RaceRaceHuman
ClassClassArtisan
WW2.5
UU1.5
BB0.0
RR-1.5
GG0.0
AbsorbAbsorb1

Toughness:
Inventory & Spells:

Back to top Go down

Post by Master of Ceremonies 08/07/16, 04:10 pm

You put the unconscious Goblin down and concentrate on the crimson mana emanating from the lab behind you and channel it upwards into a column of heat.
The Civilians around you back away shocked and awed as the bluish flame curls up into the sky. Coins clink on the path around you.

A woman in a beetroot coloured dress, and as spindly as a coat rack motions for the thrulls to stop the behemoth. "What." She says poshly. "Is the meaning of this?" The question seemed more directed at the universe than your incendiary self.
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum