Life on Ravnica

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Life on Ravnica
Life on Ravnica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days

4 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 7 Empty Re: Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days

Post by mortemvenit1 08/07/16, 04:15 pm

((Question, do you think she would be high enough ranked to know of the dangers of the Dimir? And Do I still got the Dimir keystone))
mortemvenit1
mortemvenit1
Rankless Neonate

RP Points : 2872

Character Sheet
Attributes:
Attributes--
RaceRaceHuman
ClassClassArtisan
Movement ScoreMovement Score0.5
Labour ScoreLabour Score0.5
Charisma ScoreCharisma Score1
Intellect ScoreIntellect Score2
WW2.5
UU1.5
BB0.0
RR-1.5
GG0.0
Power - KeywordsPower - Keywords1d10 - Graft
AbsorbAbsorb1

Toughness:
Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 7 Black_bar_big  (10/10)
Inventory & Spells:

Back to top Go down

Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 7 Empty Re: Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days

Post by mortemvenit1 08/07/16, 04:36 pm

"I have something...valuable of one of the guilds, the one no one speaks about, they have tried to kill me and am looking for protectio" Erik said showing the item to the women, he did not mention he actually had no idea what it is
mortemvenit1
mortemvenit1
Rankless Neonate

Character Sheet
Attributes:
Attributes--
RaceRaceHuman
ClassClassArtisan
WW2.5
UU1.5
BB0.0
RR-1.5
GG0.0
AbsorbAbsorb1

Toughness:
Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 7 Black_bar_big  (10/10)
Inventory & Spells:

Back to top Go down

Post by Master of Ceremonies 08/07/16, 04:48 pm

The woman's dark eyes appraised the object in his hands, her small dark lips formed a kirt smile. "I am sure we would-"
Her reply was cut off the indignant huff of a minotaur in the Crowd, whom appeared to be holding up a silver coin. The Alm squirmed in his hand and evolved into a perfectly spherical ball of green gel. The few coins littered on the pavement behind Erik, which had been caught in his Pyromantics had all shed their silver coat and where all now green blobs. thechattering of the mob of civilians went from bemused to angered.
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies

RP Points : 3162

https://life-on-ravnica.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mortemvenit1 08/07/16, 06:05 pm

Erik looked at her "I suggest we go quickly" He told her as he waited for her to say something, though was prepared to run if needed
mortemvenit1
mortemvenit1
Rankless Neonate

Character Sheet
Attributes:
Attributes--
RaceRaceHuman
ClassClassArtisan
WW2.5
UU1.5
BB0.0
RR-1.5
GG0.0
AbsorbAbsorb1

Toughness:
Inventory & Spells:

Back to top Go down

Post by Master of Ceremonies 08/07/16, 06:46 pm

"Yes" the woman agreed precinctly, and a pair of Thrulls hoisted Erik and the Goblin onto the Behemoth, which, as it turned out, could move very fast with some urging. The woman pushed the thrulls out of the way and placed a hand against its disconcertingly human flesh. Black veins bulged, and the creature bounded away with blind obedience.

Last edited by Master of Ceremonies on 08/07/16, 07:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies

Back to top Go down

Post by mortemvenit1 08/07/16, 06:55 pm

Erik held on and looked at the women with a smile "So shall we talk now or?" He asked "I assume you will handle the Azourious" He added with a smile as he relaxed "By the way this is not my normal form, this little idiot turned me into this" He pointed at the Goblin
mortemvenit1
mortemvenit1
Rankless Neonate

Character Sheet
Attributes:
Attributes--
RaceRaceHuman
ClassClassArtisan
WW2.5
UU1.5
BB0.0
RR-1.5
GG0.0
AbsorbAbsorb1

Toughness:
Inventory & Spells:

Back to top Go down

Post by Master of Ceremonies 08/07/16, 07:38 pm

"Goblins." She cackled. "I'd have to check the logs, but I'm pretty sure that a Simic pharmacy cashed in some of those Alms recently. Two faced sludge drinkers."
The behemoth rounded onto another street. "In exchange for that keyrune, you can stay in one of my vaults for a few days, with supplies, and I'll pay for street damages. Is that good?"
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies

Back to top Go down

Post by mortemvenit1 08/07/16, 07:46 pm

"Remove any links of mine to the location and, this one is debatable, I would like to know more about the item, you will have it however I would like to know more, I will not speak about it to anyone other guild or group, plus the other stuff you have mentioned, is this acceptable?" Erik asked, getting into bargaining mode, knowing that the last one was a stretch
mortemvenit1
mortemvenit1
Rankless Neonate

Character Sheet
Attributes:
Attributes--
RaceRaceHuman
ClassClassArtisan
WW2.5
UU1.5
BB0.0
RR-1.5
GG0.0
AbsorbAbsorb1

Toughness:
Inventory & Spells:

Back to top Go down

Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 7 Empty Roll

Post by mortemvenit1 08/07/16, 07:49 pm

Roll
mortemvenit1
mortemvenit1
Rankless Neonate

Character Sheet
Attributes:
Attributes--
RaceRaceHuman
ClassClassArtisan
WW2.5
UU1.5
BB0.0
RR-1.5
GG0.0
AbsorbAbsorb1

Toughness:
Inventory & Spells:

Back to top Go down

Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 7 Empty Roll

Post by The Dice 08/07/16, 07:49 pm

The member 'mortemvenit1' has done the following action : Dice rolls

'Action Dice' :
Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 7 Xcg5JQj
Result :
Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 7 Mana-symbol-5 Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 7 Mana-symbol-2 Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 7 Mana-symbol-8 Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 7 Mana-symbol-3
The Dice
The Dice
Rankless Neonate

RP Points : 3072

Back to top Go down

Post by Master of Ceremonies 10/07/16, 07:01 pm

"I will make it so you were never there. As for that little trinket, it's nothing but a valuable, if quaint, piece of jewellery."
Just as you are thinking, a stabbing pain permeates your chest. You double over in pain. "Charming." The woman says. "So we have a deal?" She watches you squirm for a bit. "I'll take that as a yes." You become dimly aware of her shaking your clenched hand before passing out.
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies

Back to top Go down

Post by Master of Ceremonies 10/07/16, 07:17 pm

"Good, you're awake." The spindly woman says. Your eyes open slowly, and being slumped against the platform-sadle you have a good view of her waist: She is wearing the trinket on her belt, alongside a similar Artifact with the symbol of her own guild. Like two strange tools of torture. "Put your clothes on," She chides. "You don't want to be mistaken for a thrull."

As you obey the command groggily, blinking tears of plasma from your now human eyes, you take in your environment.

Part I of Erik's Story - Dealing and Early Days - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUdllX-ku9pubMJNFYZ5MHWE2dQwdRaW0fA1h-gjfRgjKKES5GTsx2OB29
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies

Back to top Go down

Post by mortemvenit1 10/07/16, 08:27 pm

Erik groaned, he had been stabbed before, but he always disliked the feeling, he looked at the women and got dressed "Just a suggestion, you already know the Dimir are willing to kill for that, do keep it away from them, I trust them even less then you. Anyway what is the plan now? I just leave or do you have something else in mind, knowing your guild it is the later" He added with a sigh
mortemvenit1
mortemvenit1
Rankless Neonate

Character Sheet
Attributes:
Attributes--
RaceRaceHuman
ClassClassArtisan
WW2.5
UU1.5
BB0.0
RR-1.5
GG0.0
AbsorbAbsorb1

Toughness:
Inventory & Spells:

Back to top Go down

Post by Master of Ceremonies 12/07/16, 01:04 am

((The stabbing pain was you turning back. Ribcage reforming.))
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies

Back to top Go down

Post by Master of Ceremonies 15/07/16, 05:03 pm

The woman expertly raised an eyebrow.
"Well you can take my protection or you can leave it. As I said, you can stay in my vault and you will be given basic needs.
I've already bought the street that was damaged, and I won't press charges, so that's fine. I'll take care of- What is up with your hand?"
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies

Back to top Go down

Post by mortemvenit1 15/07/16, 05:05 pm

Erik looked at his hand wondering what she was talking about
mortemvenit1
mortemvenit1
Rankless Neonate

Character Sheet
Attributes:
Attributes--
RaceRaceHuman
ClassClassArtisan
WW2.5
UU1.5
BB0.0
RR-1.5
GG0.0
AbsorbAbsorb1

Toughness:
Inventory & Spells:

Back to top Go down

Post by Master of Ceremonies 16/07/16, 02:18 am

The palm of your left hand appears to now constitute bluish gel, riddled with opaque red veins and bones. The nauseating sight quickly replaced itself as your hand shivered and then gleamed silver.
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies
Master of Ceremonies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum